Guard Dog Heavy Duty 5 Channel Cable Protectors
Available from Checkers Safety Group
Ideal for public, commercial, and industrial areas.
The fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety. Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications. Optional Anti-Slip Rubber Pad Kit available for added traction on smooth surfaces.
Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 1.3 inches.
End caps, 45° right & left turns, and 4-way cross available.
Anti-slip rubber pad kit available as an accessory.
- Four through-holes with an inside diameter of .21” for use with either nails or screws (not included) for temporary mounting of cable protector
- Washer with a minimum outside diameter of .75” should be used with each nail or screw.
- Through-holes use a threaded insert, but the threaded insert is not designed for the use with a bolt.
- New 2.25 in. x 1.25 in. smooth area added for adhering a barcode label or RFID tag. (Surface should be cleaned with a mild detergent or solvent before applying an adhesive label)
- Pry slots added under each through-hole to simplify removal when fastened down.