RIEDEL Acrobat Digital Wireless Intercom
Available from Riedel Communications Inc.
The Riedel Acrobat Digital Wireless Intercom system is an easy to use full-duplex communications solution for broadcast, security, industrial and theatre applications as well as sports and cultural events. Acrobat takes a completely new approach to wireless communications, pushing it beyond the limits of existing wireless intercom solutions.
Riedel Communications’ Acrobat Digital Wireless Intercom solution utilises the benefits of the Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) standard’s base layer. This provides a license-free, cellular architecture with seamless hand-over between cells, allowing each Acrobat Wireless Beltpack to continuously monitor and automatically select the best connection to the Acrobat Cell Controller. Utilising the DECT platform, Riedel has advanced the technology to deliver a highly flexible wireless intercom solution that really reflects the market’s needs.
• Wireless partyline and point-to-point communications
• 1,870 – 1,930 MHz* VoIP-over-DECT technology (worldwide license-free)
• Cellular architecture with seamless hand-over
• Enhanced Sync Automation (ESA)
• No interference with radio microphones, In Ear Monitoring (IEM) or other wireless intercom systems