Maestro Orchestra Shell
Available from Wenger Corporation
SECOA’s Maestro® orchestra shell demonstrates an exceptionally high level of engineering and manufacturing expertise. The size and finish of your Maestro® Orchestra Shell will be unique to your needs and preferences.
* Finishes available include:
o High Pressure Laminate with matching stained or
painted panel edges
o Hardwood Veneer stained and finished to match
o Painted Panels
* Low gloss panel finishes recommended to prevent
adverse reflection of stage lighting.
* Side towers feature doors for stage access.The lowest
panels on the side towers open independently of the
upper panels to allow access.
* Shell towers are easily moved into performance
position and moved back into storage via SECOA’s self
contained tower mover.
* Towers stack together to reduce storage space.
* Ceiling panels with the optional integrated lighting
fixtures feature tip switches.
* 360 degree rotating light fixture housing for ceiling
panels utilizing integrated ETC Source 4 PAR-EA (MCM
fixtures also available)
* Ceiling panels adjust in 5 degree increments.
* Ceiling panels store easily in rigging fly loft for
storage. No tools are required to tilt ceilings.
* Panels are constructed with hardwood edging, a rigid
honeycomb interior, and a hard panel skin for
superior sound quality and durability.