The new Violet and Ultra Violet consoles were created in response to requests from touring lighting designers and venues for a compact lightweight portable console that would not compromise power and creativity for size. With one of the smallest footprints in the industry, the slim and compact Violet provides all of the advanced programming features of its larger siblings including embedded 7 “ touch screen, available flip-down 15.4” wide screen touch, video server support, powerful effects programming, matrix programming, graphical color, gobo and video pickers, two Ethernet networks for remotes, wings, and multi-user clients, and port counts that stack up well with many larger more expensive consoles.
- 2048 standard or 4096 (option) outputs
- Up to 200 active playbacks
- 100mm A/B “Theatre Style” dipless or split cross fader
- 20 playback faders
- 20 Q-keys playbacks
- 2 programming syntax: Enter or Action completes
- 2 operational modes: Tracking or Traditional Compulite
- Customizable displays
- TOPO display
- Advanced Color programming for CMY/RGB values
- Gobo, Color, and Media graphical pickers
- Multimedia capabilities
- Image, audio and text file attachment to show objects
- Show import from 4D family, Sabre & via ASCII show files
- Matrix programming
- Full tracking backup
- Compulite VC's, ACN, Artnet protocols
- Offline Editor PC software
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.